Do you have difficulty understanding what is being said in Facebook videos?
Do you wish that you could easily watch the video with subtitles?
With the proper instructions, you can turn on subtitles for Facebook videos on Android devices and have an accessible and enjoyable video experience. This guide will show you how to use the solution and available subtitles efficiently.
How to turn on subtitles on Facebook videos android
Short answer: To turn on subtitles for a Facebook video on an Android device, open the video and then tap the three dots in the upper right corner. From the options, select Subtitles, and then choose the desired language. After confirming, the subtitles should appear in the video.
For many of us, watching a Facebook video without subtitles can be a frustrating experience. Having subtitles on your mobile device’s Facebook videos can help, whether it’s a language barrier or a hearing impairment. You can turn on subtitles on Facebook Android videos with just a few simple steps.
- Step 1. Start by tapping the three dots on the top right corner of the video. A menu will pop up.
- Step 2. Tap “More Settings” on the menu.
- Step 3. In the video settings, you will find a toggle for “Subtitles/CC.”
- Step 4. Tap the toggle to turn subtitles on.
- Step 5. You can further customize the subtitles to meet your preferences. Tap the “Options” button to customize font sizes and color settings.
- Step 6. After customizing your subtitles, tap “Save” to finish the process.
You should now be able to watch Facebook videos on your Android device with subtitles. It would be best to turn on the subtitles each time you watch a video on Facebook, as the font size and font color settings will not be saved once you close the app.
Hopefully, this quick guide has helped you successfully enable subtitles on Facebook videos on your Android device. Enjoy!
How to turn off auto-captions on the Facebook app iPhone
These days, many social media users are enjoying the convenience of Facebook’s auto-caption feature. With this feature enabled, you can quickly generate subtitles for your videos when posted on the social platform.
However, if you’re not a fan of the auto-caption feature, you can quickly turn it off with a few simple steps. Follow this guide to learn how to turn off auto-captioning on the Facebook App iPhone.
- Step 1: Go to the App Store and search “Facebook.”
- Step 2: Once you’ve located the Facebook App, open it and sign into your account.
- Step 3: Tap the “More” tab from the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and select “Settings.”
- Step 4: Tap the “Auto-Captions” option in the Settings menu. You’ll be taken to the Auto-Captions page.
- Step 5: Under “When to Generate Captions,” slide the toggle to “off.”
- Step 6: To confirm the changes, select “Done” from the top left-hand corner of the screen.
And there you have it! You’ve now successfully turned off the auto-captions feature on your Facebook app iPhone—no more subtitles popping up during your videos. If you ever change your mind and want to enable the auto-captions feature, follow steps 1-6, and slide the toggle to “on” instead of “off.” You can now enjoy your videos without the extra clutter of subtitles.
In conclusion, turning on subtitles for Facebook videos on Android devices is relatively simple. All you need to do is open the video, tap the screen to bring up the menu, tap the setting button, and then enable the subtitles.
This feature can significantly enhance the viewer experience, allowing anyone to understand what is being said, regardless of the audio quality or any potential language barriers.